• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Viewtiful Joe GS review...

SyNapSe

Doom_Bringer said:
right...

I want it cause it looks fun :D

Yeah, uhm, so did I. Let me just give a heads up to people that might be effected. I didn't really enjoy it.. it was everything you might guess... beautiful, smooth, exciting , but I didn't enjoy the action.

SyNapSe said:
Yeah, uhm, so did I. Let me just give a heads up to people that might be effected. I didn't really enjoy it.. it was everything you might guess... beautiful, smooth, exciting , but I didn't enjoy the action.

I understand. Because I too didn't get the game until much later after I owned it... At first I just didn't know what the hell was everyone raving about, but when I left the game for a long while and then later came back to it, I don't know it just somehow clicked and I began to really enjoy it. I still haven't beat it to this day though... Got stuck on the shark boss in the "Magnificant Four"

Solid

I just watched the video review. It sounds good. I think I'm gonna get it right away since it's half-price.

Solid

Eurogamer.net Review

"More than your average year-late port, Viewtiful Joe remains an essential addition to any PS2 gamer's library. Artistically and mechanically it's timeless enough that the wait hasn't had any negative effect, and anybody who passed on it on the Cube is in for a real treat. It's plainly not for everyone (ask yourself: is a rock-hard scrolling Capcom fighting game something you could get on board with? Yes? Keep reading) but assuming it is the sort of thing you can handle, it's a startlingly inventive and engaging game, which dares to be different - and does it with style."

9/10

Top Bottom