• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Viewtiful Joe videos [PS2]

Alastor better not be gone...He plays a part in Viewtiful Joe 2 as well. Wouldn't make any sense to PS2 owners if Alastor is gone in the first one, and then pops up in the second one. How do I know he's in the second one? He's in the background of some of the first art of the game.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
ToyMachine228 said:
Wait, do you have to be in Slow Mo to use your guns?

No, I saw Dante take a few shots without being in slo mo, I assume it just helps out a lot. I don't imagine the bullets are that strong unless you back them up with it, otherwise people could be cheap and just fire away.

Dante and I wear the same type of underwear. Awesome. o_0

Just in case you wanted to see the art I was talking about...Look to the right of Sylvia in the tube...Or is that Captain Blue? Either way I expect Alastor to be in VJ2.

920421_20040420_screen001.jpg

Ill Saint said:
Whatever it is, it sounds like it's playing backwards.
Any of the extra characters' storylines all have gibberish dialog, with subtitles. I haven't seen the videos yet, but most likely thats what it is, gibberish. And its intentional.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
CVXFREAK said:
What are they speaking in that video? It doesn't sound like Japanese or English. O_O

Ever played as Silvia in the original GC version? Sounds like the same thing. It's pretty neat though cause the dialogue is different

They should have Dante say "Let's rock baby!" instead of "Devil May Cry" when he transforms in game

And now I have a sudden urge to play this game again

Saurian

Dante looks superb (when he's dressed)

Cant wait to control him - it's frustrating watching the vids cos the player is always someone with limited skill.

People that say VJ is poor due to their own lack of skill are truly pathetic, narrow minded people like that couldnt even comprehend the depth of tactics or the sheer amount of work that goes into a game like this - it's wasted on you.

Instead of admitting that they need help on a game they come online and slate it - easy way out ennit, losers.

Top Bottom