• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
I think only kson can pull off having an offical collab with TENGA. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: it seems it's mainly because ever since some fans had sent her a TENGA tissue box and she's been using it on stream, TENGA had noticed it and had sent her a lot of things like official candy and figurines. and finally now an official collab between them. of course, these are all non-18+ stuff. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
GTrs_1NaoAE-tyN.jpg

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
as far as indie vtubers go, I think Ui mama has got to be one of the most successful out there. she can always think of something fresh and interesting to keep her streams fun. case in point, the security door cam stream a while ago and the most recent one where she's trying to force herself into your home. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

Aqua from HoloLive will be graduating on August 28th. kinda sudden and sad, but it's the nature of this business I guess. at least it seems like a mutually positive feeling on both sides.

edit: apparently she actually hinted at it a couple days ago

Last edited:

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
so, dug a little into this, but it seems like Suisei had talked about the reason on Aqua's decision for graduating

basically it comes down to the fact that she feels the company's direction is no longer aline with what she wants to do and there are more restrictions than before as the company getting bigger and going public. seems like it's still a mutually understanding departure and just a matter of different goals and different paths sorta deal.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

so Botan and Korone took a RV to go to Vegas? damnit! now I want a series where HoloLive girls from each gen, or maybe a mix of the girls go on road trip in a RV.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

yet another vast underestimation of the vtuber fan's passion. honestly, they might even be able to fill up Madison Square Garden or Staples Center (both can seat 20k people. and no I'm not calling it Cypto Arena because fuck those scams).

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

tenor.gif

Don't let Kojima distract you from the fact Pekora bought a fucking monkey!

Botan really is very good at these projects. from the ramen shop series to this one , I'm honestly impressed about her power of getting things done.

as for the Kojima/Pekora crossover, all I will say is that Kojima had created plenty of war criminals in his games, so it's not surprising that he would meet one of the most famous one irl. who owns a fucking monkey! after all, Drebin the arms dealer/launder from MGS4 also has a monkey. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
Pets are crazy in Japan. RaMu (Gravure Idol) owns meerkats and they're constanly scratching/biting her lol

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone keeps a meerkat consider what Pekora owns. but that's some "oh lawd he comin" level of chonk! maybe she can do collab with kson consider she got 2 cats now and is friend with another gravure model.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

I'm kinda surprised about this collab. Miss Lala is an indie in the US and originally from Spain I think, and Ollie is from Indonesia. I have no idea how they ended up getting together for the collab, but I like the energy. :messenger_relieved:

Top Bottom