• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

W ketchup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachesis

http://www.wketchup.com/

I just came across the ad for tomorrow's morning show. First I thought it was a mere joke, then I realized that it's an actual product.

After going through a bit in this site... I was mildly offended by this line.

"W Ketchup™ is made in America, from ingredients grown in the USA.
The leading competitor not only has 57 varieties, but has 57 foreign factories as well. W Ketchup comes in one flavor: American. "

I don't know why I'm offended by this, but I guess being an asian american, a relative minority has to do it. Perhaps, I'm seeing the last line "American" as "white" - and I know I'm overreacting..

Anyway...
(there's no point in this post. just... interesting. ;))

lachesis

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
should be destroyed for calling it ketchup.

everyone knows its...
catsup.jpg

Pattergen

Dumb and smart. Dumb if they actually believe this bullshit, smart because they are capitolizing on the dumb consumers who actually believe this bullshit.

Let's help dem iraqi's, as long as dey dunt take urr jeebs!! America sucks, xenophobic and messianistic at the same fucking time.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
*after about 10 minutes thinking*

OH I GET IT.

Damn thats a lame idea.

Cant wait till we get Labour ketchup in the UK next year.

What does the “W” stand for?
The “W” stands for “Washington”.

Riiiiiight.

But I guess they're right. Wouldn't want to be forced into buying a ketchup owned in a small percentage by the wife of an opposing politician. Also, please buy my new Kerry Oil. (The Kerry stands for Kerry Marie)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
JoshuaJSlone said:
Riiiiiight.

But I guess they're right. Wouldn't want to be forced into buying a ketchup owned in a small percentage by the wife of an opposing politician. Also, please buy my new Kerry Oil. (The Kerry stands for Kerry Marie)

The star of Sticky Tits and other fine movies

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping that each bottle of W Ketchup™ would sport a goofy picture of Bush though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom