• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wait.. Michael Moore wrote/directed Canadian Bacon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Respect x 10,000.

He should advertise this all the time, no one could possibly hate the man who gave us canadian bacon.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The undertones in the movie are quite funny.. I remember when I saw he wrote that flick!

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
His recent works (as in multiple) have poisoned anything related to what he's done, for me anyways. I feel ashamed to have enjoyed that movie.

TekunoRobby said:
His recent works (as in multiple) have poisoned anything related to what he's done, for me anyways. I feel ashamed to have enjoyed that movie.

Oh please. I don't like him either, but I won't hate his past works because of his new works now.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
samus4ever said:
Oh please. I don't like him either, but I won't hate his past works because of his new works now.
Well I never said I hated them, I actually enjoyed them quite a bit. I just feel that currently it's getting hard to stomach anything related to him. Of course these are my sole opinions and I understand that other people relish anything related to him. I don't expect anyone else to share in my sentiments either but I did want to share them.

Pimpwerx

I didn't know either until all the heat over Fahrenheit 9/11. I liked that movie, although I haven't seen the full thing yet. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom