• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wanda and the Colossus homepage open!!

Stryder

Looks awesome

world_003.jpg

world_005.jpg

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Looks like a helluva lot of fun. Such elaborate designs, these Colossi. Impressive stuff for any console.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
that trailer rocks. i love the way the horse fidgets and shakes its head when the boy dismounts at the beginning. streaming video sucks, though...is there any way to just download it?

jett

D-Member
Bless you SDP downloader...bless you. Hi fi version ain't working, you all will have to settle for the lo fi.

Rhindle

They need some serious help in the music department.

Very impressive trailer otherwise. Is this the first video released of the game?

jett

D-Member
That was awesome!! I WANT MORE, AND I WANT IT NOW. The music was really good, too.

P.S.: Rhindle sucks.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Rhindle said:
They need some serious help in the music department.

Very impressive trailer otherwise. Is this the first video released of the game?

this guys needs brains

teiresias

WOW! Just got it downloaded using Net Transport. The sense of scale and the detail in the colossi is amazing!!! It almost looked like the first one you saw was using fur-shading of some kind, probably just compression stuff though.

I'm wayyyy excited for this now!!

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Just let the hi-res version load in the Windows Media Player (wait as much as necessary, it will start playing), and when it starts playing, go to file menu, and choose "Save Media As...". That will save the .asf file to the disk

Marconelly said:
Just let the hi-res version load in the Windows Media Player (wait as much as necessary, it will start playing), and when it starts playing, go to file menu, and choose "Save Media As...". That will save the .asf file to the disk

Thanks for the tip, but what about your impressions of the video?? :)

Top Bottom