• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want your opportunity to play 4P Konga on a hugeass screen? TOUR DATES INSIDE (FSU!)

Matlock

Banned
0.jpg

Code:
Purdue University 	West Lafayette IN  	09/14
Kent State University  	Kent OH 	09/16
Digital Edge Expo 	Washington DC 	9/18 & 19
UMASS - Amherst 	Amherst MA 	09/21
UMASS Boston 	Boston MA 	 	09/22
Syracuse University 	Syracuse NY 	09/24
Ball State University 	Muncie IN  	09/27
Eastern Michigan University 	Ypsilanti MI 	09/29
Wayne State University  	Detroit MI 	09/30
George Mason University 	Fairfax VA 	10/04
Temple University 	Philadelphia PA  	 	10/05
George Washington University 	Washington DC 	10/07
University of Maryland 	College Park MD 	10/12
UNC Charlotte 	Charlotte NC 	10/14
Old Dominion University 	Norfolk VA 	10/18
Virginia Tech  	Blacksburg VA 		10/20
Clemson University 	Clemson SC 	10/25
University of Florida 	Gainesville FL  	10/27
Florida State University 	Tallahassee FL 	10/28
University of Central Florida 	Orlando FL  	 	11/02
Florida International University 	Miami FL  	11/04
Auburn University  	Auburn AL 	 	11/08
The University of Alabama 	Tuscaloosa AL 	11/10
Georgia State University 	Atlanta GA  	11/15
Georgia Tech  	Atlanta GA 	11/16
The University of Georgia  	Athens GA 	11/18

Matlock

Banned
AeroGod said:
Why the hell Kent State? Thats too far for me, bastards.

Because I'm there. Actually, I think it's because there's a NST in Cleveland, and it's the biggest college in the area.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Syracuse University Syracuse NY 09/24

Would it be worth driving an hour to try to get on a campus I don't attend to try to play 4 player konga?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
No UT Austin? Lame

One of my best friends goes to Georgia Tech now, I'm going to tell him about this even though he really isn't into games.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
BuddyChrist83 said:
Not really.

Oh well. Only a week and a half to wait. SMT3 and Donkey Konga on the same day. Its almost too good.

Matlock

Banned
Oh yeah, also of note: they raffle off a GBA:SP. Not sure if it's a special edition one or not, I didn't stick around (had class).

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Florida International University Miami FL 11/04

HA HA. Marsomega where are you?

Any other South Floridian GAFfers heading down there?

PkunkFury

I just played this at Purdue, it kinda sucked because you could barely hear the game music over the loud stuff at the other tents but otherwise the game was great! Also the Metroid Prime Demo disk is in the van and Smash Brothers and Madden are on the sides.

They are handing out free Nintendo hats and wrist bands with the logo on the van, and crappy towels that say GameBoy Advance on them, so get there early ;)

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Grizzlyjin said:
No UT Austin? Lame

One of my best friends goes to Georgia Tech now, I'm going to tell him about this even though he really isn't into games.
Extremely lame, we're the biggest Campus in the United States with a huge Gaming Scene.

Top Bottom