• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

jey_16

Banned
i'm in

jey_16 - jey_16 - Australia (Melbourne) - GMT +10

add me to GAFw since that timezone works better for me

Wollan

Add me to GAFw (yes, USA western) as this would fit the best for me timewise.

Wollan - Wollan - Australian Eastern (GAFw) - Melbourne

Xater

jey_16 said:
i'm in

jey_16 - jey_16 - Australia (Melbourne) - GMT +10

is there going to be an Aus clan or are we joining the Euros?

If the Aussies want to be on the Euope team they can or you do your own thing. For now I can add the Aussie with a space inbetween if you guys want that.

Edit: Seeing Wollans answer I guess it is best to decide where you want to be on for now.

the_id

i prefer being in USwest because it easier for me too. NZ is +12 GMT btw.

the_id - the_id - NZ (GMT +1200, Auckland Wellington Fiji Kamachatka) - Gafw

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Xater said:
Ok will do the GAF Europe Spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pqSmnzcn78AG_woVSdYPBPg

I will use the list from Killthee to add what is possible but everyone from Europe please mentiont your data again in the spreadsheet form:

GAF Name - PSN ID - Location (Country) - Timezone

Edit: If you are from Asia or Australia or any other location and you specificly want to be on GAF Europe because of the time you play pls mention it.

TTP - Bloody_Marcel - EU (Italy) - GMT +1

Add me to GAFe

"e" is Europe right? Anyway, add me to the European guys playing at European times.

Steroyd

Gaf Europe PSN - Steroyd GMT.

Because it's daylight savings time I've been upped to GMT + 1 till Winter.

Or i'll just say I'm from the UK.

Xater

Steroyd said:
Gaf Europe PSN - Steroyd GMT.

Because it's daylight savings time I'm currently GMT + 1 till Winter.

Location pls. But your region says GMT? If so daylight saving can be ignored for now.

burnfout

I think you'll do a better job than I did on the Eurogaf Resistance clan :)

burnfout - burnfout - The Netherlands- GMT+2 ( summer time)

Xater

PLS don't mention Summer time this just confuses me. We all have it so just mention the default.

I only need the time zones to make it later easier to figure out regular meeting times.

nofi

Xater said:
PLS don't mention Summer time this just confuses me. We all have it so just mention the default.

I only need the time zones to make it later easier to figure out regular meeting times.

Come on dude, add me, I designed the bloody header! :p

nofilter - nofi - UK - GMT

Xater

nofilter said:
Come on dude, add me, I designed the bloody header! :p

nofilter - nofi - UK - GMT

Actually you were already in the list. Some update must have gone wrong. (BTW you have a friend request from me on PSN :) )

@ChryZ: What country in Europe?

User 406

Banned
Gah, I've been keeping an eye out for a Warhawk clan signup thread, but this just exploded overnight! :X

At any rate, put me in the US east coast clan or whatever.

Sea Manky - Sea_Manky - US - GMT -4 (EDT)

nofi

Xater said:
Actually you were already in the list. Some update must have gone wrong. (BTW you have a friend request from me on PSN :) )

@ChryZ: What country in Europe?

Tease. ;)

I'll get it tonight, at work now, cheers.

kanugo

Raist said:
Kanugo is from portugal, GMT

He's right, I'm from Portugal, GMT. If you guys want to short Portugal, you can write PT.

Btw, that's an awesome work with the banner and the sheet. :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Edit: I was in the past GAF-clan that we made a couple of pages ago. Please delete me there.

Alright, I want to join GAF Europe!

GAF Name: Seiken
PSN ID: Seikenchan
Timezone: GMT+1

Add me, please!

gcubed

k, i was in GAF1, I'm East Coast so stick me somewhere where i can play at reasonable EST hours. (Can usually play whenever i want from 7am-2am EST any day of the week... when the wife lets me)

GAF - gcubed
PSN - LordFarquaad
Location - Philadelphia (EST)

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
TONX - TONX - GMT -5 - Florida and i choose GAF East Coast

WasabiKing, I'll be looking out for you and your mine traps :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
butterflies.jpg

BUTTERFLY STOMACH every time I think about Warhawk!

Safe Bet

Banned
Also...

We won't need to deal with this for awhile but after the Clan begins to thin some, I'd like to get all the "competitive players" into one group if there is any possible way to do that.

At times the "do your fucking job asshole / chill the fuck out motherfucker" conflict that regularly occurs between casuals and hardcores during competitive gameplay can be destructive to the clan and its members.

nofi

Safe Bet said:
At times the "do your fucking job asshole / chill the fuck out motherfucker" conflict that regularly occurs between casuals and hardcores during competitive gameplay can be destructive to the clan and its members.

That's what I'm scared of; my style of play and attitude for most games depends entirely on my mood.

However, us Euros are as hardcore as they come. Believe.

Top Bottom