• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warped Tour 2006 - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's that time of year again, and this time around, it's halfway decent! Here's the lineup for the one i'm going to tomorrow, in Miami. Bolded for decent bands:

Adair
Against Me!
Aiden
Amber Pacific
Anti-Flag
Armor For Sleep
As Cities Burn
ASG
Bouncing Souls
Britt Black
Buzzcocks
Cartel
Catch 22
Confession
Crazy Anglos
Down to Earth Approach
Eight Fingers Down
Emanuel
Emery
Evaline
Everytime I Die
Ferus
Flash Bathory
From Autumn to Ashes
From First to Last
Greeley Estates
Gym Class Heroes
Hellogoodbye
Helmet
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
June
Less Than Jake
Lorene Drive
Modern Day 84
Moneen
Motion City Soundtrack
NOFX
Over It
Paramore
Patent Pending
Plain White T's
Protest the Hero
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Rise Against
Robots and Butterflies
Rock Hard Power Spray
Saves The Day
Saves The Day (Acoustic)
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Secret Lives Of The Free Masons
Senses Fail
Senses Fail (Acoustic)
Shiragirl
Silverstein
Spitalfield
Split Fifty
State Radio
The Academy Is..
The Blackout Pact
The Bled
The Casualties
The Dollyrots
The Fully Down
The Letters Organize
The Modern Day Saint
The Smashup
The Summer Obsession
The Sunstreak
The Vincent Black Shadow
Thursday
Underoath
Valient Thorr
Vaux
We are the Fury
ZOX

Tamanon

Banned
Eh....I kinda forgot it was yesterday here, hehe.

Only NOFX and Less Than Jake really were attracting me. No Bad Religion on the card this year sucked.

Google

Anti-Flag
Armor For Sleep
Bouncing Souls
Britt Black
Cartel
Catch 22
Gym Class Heroes
Less Than Jake
Moneen
Motion City Soundtrack
NOFX
Plain White T's
Rise Against
Saves The Day
Saves The Day (Acoustic)
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Senses Fail
Senses Fail (Acoustic)
The Academy Is..
Thursday

These are the bands I wouldnt mind seeing...but none of them scream - MUST GO TO WARPED!

I am going to the one in Sacramento, CA. I am really looking forward to seeing Senses fail and Motion City Soundtrack. I am really bummed out that AFI is not coming anymore tho. :(

Ryck

The last time I went to Warped Tour Weezer closed the show... and Green Day were there but considered "old"...lol I moslty went for Long Beach Dub Allstars...

demi

Emery
Everytime I Die
Hellogoodbye
Saves The Day
Senses Fail
Spitalfield
Thursday
Underoath

I would like to see these, maybe others but I havent heard them so they can peeeeee off

hXc_thugg

A warped tour without the Dropkick Murphys and Rancid is like the Holocaus without any Jews. Warped Tour hasn't been any good in quite some time.

border

I didn't go because the lineup just wasn't impressive this time, and the venue sucked. In previous years it's been at the fairgrounds where they had a ton of trees....this year was at an outdoor ampitheatre where there's pretty much no shade from the Florida heat.

NOFX and Less Than Jake are both awesome (fun fact: recently LTJ's Vinnie had a birthday, NOFX let him pick their set for Warped that day). However, Warped is hot and gross all day long and not worth it for those two bands. LTJ tours non-stop, I will catch them (for my eleventh time) when they're off Warped. I haven't seen NOFX but Warped isn't worth it for one band, even though I am interested in a few more (Catch 22 - even though they suck now, Gym Class Heroes, and Motion City Soundtrack)

border said:
I didn't go because the lineup just wasn't impressive this time, and the venue sucked. In previous years it's been at the fairgrounds where they had a ton of trees....this year was at an outdoor ampitheatre where there's pretty much no shade from the Florida heat.

you mean the one in Miami? it was actually great, because it was overcast most of the day. rained RIGHT after the bouncing souls performanced, which sucked, but atleast it happened after the last good band to play.

THEY SENT YOUR SON WITH A PLAN
TO FIGHT SOME WAR IN A DESERT LAND
HE AINT GONNA COME HOME AGAIN
HE'S MAKIN SOME MONEY FOR A TEXAS MAAAN

\m/ VALIENT THORR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom