• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch you wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewulf

i actually wanna buy a movado, i love their simplistic, elegant design. as for benz being old man's car...ill just disagree.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I use a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. It's great, I've had it for about 6 years, still in pretty great condition and never have to worry about batteries or any of that crap.

VPhys

b2c_m_sgh_s307.jpg

&
02.jpg

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
scribb1er said:
Just got my new Invicta Ocean Ghost II in(and wanted to show it off).

IMG_0029.1.jpg

IMG_0060.1.jpg

So, what watch are you wearing right now?

how much for that watch, im the bay area in ca for a month for training for my new job and interested in icking a slick new timepiece. the digital thin one aswell how much??

scribb1er

OGII only costed me $99.98 shipped through shopnbc (with one of their $50 off coupon)

They some times have great deals with their coupon making some of their watches half off the nearest competitor. The best deal was Invicta Elite I received through them. Retail is $850 and got it for $150 (which is not bad for a Swiss chronograph with a sapphire crystal that has been with in a second every 2 weeks).

IMG_0087.1.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

I couldn’t take a good picture of it (don’t know how to use A80 I just picked up), but he at least got some much better looking pictures up

Malakhov

Banned
rf304blkcf.jpg

Just got it last week, it's a roots watch. I was looking for a watch with a big leather band and when I saw this one I fell in love with it.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Cyan said:
Ugh. I'm sorry man, but you can't be serious. Digital watches in general are pretty ugly, but that is a nasty piece of work. I hope it's not very expensive.
I think it's in the neighborhood of $100-$200 CDN.
I like it.

I really like watches with analog arms, but with a digital background - looks cool imo.
TAG has a really nice one (couldn't find an image)...

SickBoy

Kurashima said:
I have the same watch as SickBoy does. I usually don't pay more than $60 Can. for any watches that I buy and I think they look just fine.

Yeah, I actually quite like this watch. It's not as nice as the titanium watch it replaced, but I think it looks fine, it's functional and it's the first watch I've ever had where I frequently use the alarm, because it's so easy to set.

-SB

I've never had a watch. I'm accurate 99.9% of the time in guessing the time, based on the sun's position. It's really not that difficult.

Mumbles

God's Hand said:
I've never had a watch. I'm accurate 99.9% of the time in guessing the time, based on the sun's position.

Even at night? That's a neat trick.

Like a few other people, I just use my cell phone to tell time, or failing that, a cheap pocket watch. I find wrist watches incredibly irritating to wear, but they are nice to fidget with. So when I'm given one, I wear it for a half day, take it off to play with it, and either break it or leave it in some random place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom