• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WD Black P10 5TB $91.19 for Amazon Prime members or $95.99 std.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
In case interested....

WD Black P10 5TB $91.19 for Amazon Prime members or $95.99 std.

Newegg and Best Buy has the $95.99 price currently:

All others are around $129.99 for the price. This is the lowest since 2020.

Excellent option for PS5/X-Series cold storage if you don’t want to pay for SSD additions. I have my own 4TB HDD with all my PS4 titles albeit it has its own power supply.

Darklor01

Excellent option for PS5/X-Series cold storage if you don’t want to pay for SSD additions. I have my own 4TB HDD with all my PS4 titles albeit it has its own power supply.

Yep. If I didn't already have an 8TB standard drive hooked up, I'd go this route. Heck, if I could afford it at the moment, I'd get it anyway and move the games over. I'm sure I'd find use for the standard 8TB external I have somewhere.

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
Nice. I paid 108 bucks for my WD 5TB a few months ago from BestBuy and thought that was a good price back then. Shoulda, Coulda, waited. Series X cold storage already half filled. Horde them games.

Darklor01

Nice. I paid 108 bucks for my WD 5TB a few months ago from BestBuy and thought that was a good price back then. Shoulda, Coulda, waited. Series X cold storage already half filled. Horde them games.

Currently, these prices tend to fluctuate all over the place. Back in April, I bought a WD Black SN850 2TB NVME at $349.99. Currently, it is $529.99. Crazy pricing due to capacitor stuff.

K' Dash

I have an old 1TB HDD for cold storage for my Series X and haven't been able to fill it up, but for people with the need to download everything in sight, this is a great option.

Top Bottom