• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We found this kitten in a car engine! picture inside! (not graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dudes today my gf's friend called her and told us that she found a kitten inside her car engine! the crazy part isn't that she found her in the car engine, but that the kitten is even alive. she said she was getting ready to go to work, and heard a meowing but figured it was outside or something. so, she turned her car on (not the ignition, but turned it on so she could listen to the radio while putting her seatbelt on and putting her stuff in the backseat) and when she did she heard the meow even louder and realized it was coming from inside the car. so eventually she found it in the cars engine under the hood!

anyways, she called my gf asking what she would do and long story short we have the kitten now (not to keep, but until we find a home for it, my gf helps animal resuces and stuff). it was FILLED with fleas! poor cat... here is a picture

elise.jpg

my gf said that a lot of cats do die that way (crawling up into engines and the engine starting). that would have been terrible if this cat died that way...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Keep it, dude! It'll keep Diablos away from the woman. That's a cute cat. :p

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
ballhog said:
Balck and white cats are great, that actually looks alot like the cat I had when I was a kid, good find.

They've replaced squirrels here in Queens. If I ever wanted a kitten, I'd just go to the back of my house, pick one up, take it to a vet, de-claw it and call it my own.

When I was a little kid, one of my family's kittens once climbed into the innards of my mom's car. She drove to work (30 miles away) and found it wandering the parking lot when she went on her lunch break.

Ferrio

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
my gf said that a lot of cats do die that way (crawling up into engines and the engine starting). that would have been terrible if this cat died that way...

I had two cats die that way..... i was in the car one time when it happened....

Matt

I’ve done that before, but it was a stranger’s car that I saw a lost kitten run into. I waited for hours for whoever’s car it was to show up so I could get the cat out. She was obviously a stray, so I took her in.

I have never seen a cat as affectionate to anyone as she was towards me. I miss her :(

ballhog

My mother actually backed over one of our cats when I was in high school. Granted the cat was like 19 years old, and had no eyes.

MASB

Matt said:
I’ve done that before, but it was a stranger’s car that I saw a lost kitten run into. I waited for hours for whoever’s car it was to show up so I could get the cat out. She was obviously a stray, so I took her in.

I have never seen a cat as affectionate to anyone as she was towards me. I miss her :(
What happened to your cat?

And that is a cute! kitten. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom