• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie - Trailer

Quantum253

Gold Member
I played tons of katamari demacy. Didn't know this was on the switch, and now Xbox. Hopefully, PS will get it next

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
One of the best OSTs ever. Awesome it’s on game pass now.

1D_Bean

Neo Member
It would be cool if they released some other katamari games on steam. Maybe katamari forever? I found out that game has some cool different gimmicks compared to the other games. But I've never played it myself.

Great game for Game Pass. I bought the first Katamari Damacy at its $20 budget launch price on a whim after seeing a short video of the concept and reading a review in a magazine (GameInformer?). Ended up being one of my favorite PS2 games and one of my most replayed games years later. Hopefully being included with Game Pass, it will encourage others to try it out and discover the series. It would be awesome if it generated enough interest to make a brand new Katamari game to be made with modern systems and controls in mind.

Top Bottom