• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WE8: it's official (SERIE A and LIGA licences)

Snowball

Banned
This is the link I posted yesterday, but in HIGHER quality.
If you check it deeply, you can see 2 interesting things:

1. In the goal action, you can see the REFREE that follow the action.

2. In the final picture (I include) we have the proof of the official licence for the ITALIAN SERIE A and SPANISH LIGA.

Check it out!

bscap1.bmp

This is the text:

©1996 JFA ©2002 JFA.MAX ©2001 Korea Football Association Special thanks to Fortuna, MUKTA, SEJIN, Denis for Korea National Team Data adidas, the adidas logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark and Roteiro are registered trade marks of the adidas-Salomon group, used with permission the use of real player names and likenesses is authorised by FIFPro and its member associations. officially licensed by Eredivisie NV Gioco ufficialmente concesso in licenza dalla LEGA NAZIONALE PROFESSIONISTI Campeonato Nacional de Liga 2003/04 Primera y/o /Segunda Division Producto bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license. ©2004 KONAMI & Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo

Cya
Snowball

Socreges

Banned
They've also got the Dutch league. This has been posted before. :p

The linesmen might also be included on the pitch. Considering how little AI they would take, its just a matter of how the framerate would be with 14 models to animate.

Fifty

I've got to find a way to play this import :D

When is the date? And more importantly, are the menus in English?

Socreges

Banned
Fifty said:
When is the date?
Aug ~6
And more importantly, are the menus in English?
Unfortunately, no. Usually I'd mention here how you could navigate them easily as long as you're familiar with the US version, but it seems like they've completely overhauled the system. I don't know what to expect.

That said, it becomes second nature after a bit. Master League would be terrifying, though.

Top Bottom