• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Web comics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpoutane

Time to share. If you know some good web comics (other than the obvious Penny-Arcade, Perry Bible, etc.), post 'em here. I'll kick of with these:

Myyräkuume ("mole fever"). The creator of this has clearly some issues and pretty dark sense of humour. And so do I, so I enjoyed this. Too bad there's only 19 of them.

Talking about issues, The Parking Lot is Full wins the number one prize. Some really fucked up stuff. They don't make new strips anymore. Which is probably a good thing, judging by the awfullness of the last strips (2002, everything with those sock puppets suck). I absolutely love some of these!

Give me what you got!

http://wudoin.reznor.org/

39.jpg

40.jpg

Nice to see someone likes my choice. Thumbs up to MAF!

I'd link to the Sexy Losers strip, but it's quite NSFW. Mods, what's the call on that? They have a buffer page so you don't go right to the risque conduct.

Prospero

Hm--I was just going to start a thread to shill Achewood, the single funniest online comic on the net. The humor is bizarre, though--you have to read through the archives to get the hang of it, and even then you just might not click with it. If you do, though--lucky for you.

comic.php

comic.php

Dead

well not really...yet
Prospero said:
Hm--I was just going to start a thread to shill Achewood, the single funniest online comic on the net. The humor is bizarre, though--you have to read through the archives to get the hang of it, and even then you just might not click with it. If you do, though--lucky for you.

comic.php

comic.php
yes

calder

It's a bit bandwidth heavy so I apologize, but for maximum pimpage here's my favourite GYWO sequence from April.

war.237.gif

war.238.gif

war.239.gif

war.242.gif

war.240.gif

war.241.gif

Now go visit the the site so I don't feel so guilty about jacking all his bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom