• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome Junior Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
we now have two members on the board, MrPing and AgentDormer.

And on a slightly related note, Wario64 needs to have somthing done to him (85.57 posts per day), there should really be a limit of 50 or somthing

Acrylamid

Newbie said:
Fuck, you have posted 105 times in the space of 24 hours. That's just wrong
That's nothing considering that Jack Bauer regulary kills 105 people in the space of 24 hours... only using a hack saw... and a towel

Yeah, but Jack Bauer is doing it to stop people from destroying the world. So unless terrorists are threatening to kill Hulk Hogan, unless MrPing posts hundreds of times on an internet gaming message board, then i'm not with it

Hooker

:( And I was working my way to "Member" because they said they didn't tag "Junior Member" :(

Oh well, guess I have to do something stupid or suck some dick to get one :)

Thank goodness this place is back. I was spending all my time looking up obscure boards at GameFaqs. It made me feel very old and very sad. :(

At least I got to change my name because of the switch. Wicked ass.

Triumph

Banned
Tabris said:
No one will remember mine cause it was so damn long

So I'm all good :)
Should be thrown in a peat bog and displayed in the British Royal museum in 1000 years? Yeah, no one is gonna remember that.

mattx5

Nice, I'm finally able to post.

Glad to see GAF is back, though it's a bit weird seeing all the vets with Junior Member tags.

I miss my old tag "Sucked a mean dick to get this tag" :p

Koshiro

Wait? What? Where was the tag thread? Is this it?? I want my old tag back!

Undulating Ass Shaking I think it was, Bish's.

acklame

pray.gif
pray.gif
NeoGAF

i'll have you all know that Bishop is hard at work on my new tag as we speak, and it will be the greatest tag any of you has ever seen.

welding.gif

Bishop in his garage. Working on my tag.

BuddyC

deadlifter said:
ha that's sweet, what do you do?

I do archive work for an accounting firm, just scanning old tax returns into the computer. I'm stuck in paperwork hell right now though, trying to figure out what's been done and what hasn't.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Koshiro said:
Wait? What? Where was the tag thread? Is this it?? I want my old tag back!

Undulating Ass Shaking I think it was, Bish's.

This isn't a tag thread but i love your avatar and i loved your old tag...

Undulating Ass Shaking! Undulating Ass Shaking! Undulating Ass Shaking!

It just seems to roll off the tongue..

Seeing as I'd just lost my new tag for a while now, the chance to perhaps gain a new one brings nothing but happiness to my cold, dark world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom