• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well at least they are honest...

human5892

Queen of Denmark
That looks HORRID. The breasts aren't shaking, they're stretching and deforming.

Good lord, if you're going to make "sexy" game graphics, try to make it halfway realistic. This is some serious BMX XXX syndrome.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
adelgary said:
*prays for the day when such "attention to detail" is provided for gay gamers as well*

There are plenty of buff game guys. :D

tedtropy said:
Boobies! The Videogame! It'll sell millions! w00t!

True story:

I was in a cab with a friend in Long Island a few years back. First off, Long Island cab drivers are a totally different breed from those you'll find anywhere else. A vast majority of them are disgruntled ex Vietnam vets who can’t drive without yelling about something or at somebody, usually their dispatchers who all supposedly “have their heads up their asses”. Also, they all seem to work 72 hours shifts and I always get them at hour 71.

Anyway, I was talking to my friend about some frustrating situation at Ubi Soft at the time (I was the lead game designer of the New York studio, where I had constant battles with my producer over everything) and the cab driver decided to interject. He said…

“Hey. I don’t play video games, but I got an idea. An idea that’ll sell millions.”

Both of us listened with open ears.

“Just make a game called tits. It’ll sell millions. Hell, I’d buy that.”

Meier

Nurse.jpg

"HELLLLOOOOOO NURSE!"

Ranger X

wow.... what is sad is that some geek out there will be exited by that and will buy the game. Those tities are soooooo slack that if you remove the clothes it will fall on the belly.
bleh!

Rhage

See, this is what happens when someone makes a game who doesn't actually play games or know anything about them. But their vision of the industry is one totally dominated by lameass geeks.

If this ends up selling, well, maybe they're right. Did BMX XXX?

belgurdo

Banned
You also have the "Mens Beam" at your disposal which must be charged up by turning the right analogue thumb pad quickly. If your "Mens Symbol" gauge gets maxed out, the two brothers will let loose a super powerful stream of their manhood.

aku:jiki

TekunoRobby said:
Ever heard of Chou Aniki: Seinaru Protein no Densetsu? It's for the PS2.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/458/458356p1.html

This is as gay as they come my friend, there's a huge series of it. I have played the PS version and it was pure insanity.
The PS2 version is very, very, very mild compared to its predecessors, though. Pretty much only the sperm beam in it could be called "gay", if one has to label it by anything other than "bizarre".

Older versions have much more male nudity and oiled up muscles.

BuG

belgurdo said:
You also have the "Mens Beam" at your disposal which must be charged up by turning the right analogue thumb pad quickly. If your "Mens Symbol" gauge gets maxed out, the two brothers will let loose a super powerful stream of their manhood.
Simulated masturbation. Sounds good! I haven't followed Psikyo for a long time, but I was utterly shocked and surprised to see them listed as the developer of that game.

I don't have a PS2 so I will have to track down the PSX versions. I can't wait. :D

Top Bottom