• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the best health and fitness websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deg

Banned
What are the best health and fitness websites? Post the best you guys know!

Never really looked online before.

Phoenix

The first one is actually good enough. Everything he said is necessary and he even gives a little plan for it. Again there is a reason why you should visit your doctor before beginning any diet and he said it - the change in diet necessary may put additional stresses on your body and if its not at 100%, you can do yourself some serious (and sometimes permenant) damage.

Get or use an excercise bike daily. I've been waiting for one of those game type ones to show up on ebay myself or for someone to release an API for them so I can write my own bike games. I myself am more interested in 'maintaining' the shape I'm in - which is pretty good, than I am trying to ab myself out :) I know myself that Ii don't have the discipline to go that route and that's something you'll have to consider too. There are quite a few people at the office where I work who went on this workout kick to get trim for the summer and are now picking up all the pounds again. You need to do something that you can work into your lifestyle everyday, otherwise any results will be highly temporary and you will likely find that you pick up more weight as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom