• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritroid

I'm sitting at work waiting for my Jimmy John's delivery to show up so I can finally get off this fucking PC and take my lunch break. (a.k.a. fleeing from you boring fuckers)

Santo

Tritroid said:
I'm sitting at work waiting for my Jimmy John's delivery to show up so I can finally get off this fucking PC and take my lunch break. (a.k.a. fleeing from you boring fuckers)

Where do you work? (doing what)

Doth Togo

Drafting spending plans for the industry for the next quarter. Zzz...

/puts in Massive Attack's Mezzanine and rides the wave

Tritroid

Santo said:
Where do you work? (doing what)
At a library on campus during the summer so I can make extra money that the university can steal right back from me through tuition spikes. It's sort of ironic. The university pays me to work, but then I pay them back what I earn in tuition.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Sitting in front of my computer in my underwear eating hard boiled eggs at 12:30 in the afternoon.

I'm living life on the edge this summer.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Whenever I see these threads, I always invariably think to myself, "Isn't the answer for everyone 'reading the GAF'?"

So: reading the GAF.

Santo

Tritroid said:
At a library on campus during the summer so I can make extra money that the university can steal right back from me through tuition spikes. It's sort of ironic. The university pays me to work, but then I pay them back what I earn in tuition.

So I take it you can just sit there and browse the net all day, occasionally helping a poor sap with their book?

Alucard

Banned
Listening to The Strokes and waiting to leave for work in about half an hour. Wishing it was Friday and that I could take a week off. Alas, I need money for school.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I just finished doing the dishes, and ironing all my clothes. And yesterday I cleaned up and vacuumed my whole apartment. Now I can finally be as lazy as I want without feeling bad about it! And I'm free from work until monday, that's 4 days of doing only fun stuff, yey!! :)

Ryu

Count me in with the 'productive' cleaning crowd. I cleaned out my desk and my room yesterday and made some new shelf space. I think now I'll go read some comics.

bjork

Ringing up asian girls who speak with broken english and generally avoiding doing anything resembling work.

Iceman

Waiting 5 more minutes for my 3 PVDF membranes swimming in goat-anti-rabbit HRP so I can wash them in TBS-Tween for a half-hour and later develop them on diagnostic film.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Thinking about how much of a kick ass movie mystic river is and how well sean penn acted. Im also surfing GAF:)

Outlaw

Banned
just got back from buying a new car
dancedood.gif

mach1-01_Grey.jpg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
dark10x said:
Waiting for Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 to finish installing on a laptop at work. :\

I did that in front of a client the other day. "This'll fix you right up" 35 minutes later "I promise. Nearly done"

Right now I am about to get off my ass and go plan a server change over, but before that, I am going to get me some coffee. but what to do, kitchen muck or professionally made 5 dollar coffee? Recommendations?

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Tritroid said:

University of Texas?

I'm complaining to a girl about the reading my logs with other people with me knowing bullshit my gf pulled on me last night.

Tritroid

Lathentar said:
University of Texas?

I'm complaining to a girl about the reading my logs with other people with me knowing bullshit my gf pulled on me last night.
University of Kentucky.

Wildcats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom