• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you playing? 07-15-04

Currently undecided. Have a nice backlog, but the game I just decided to play, Armed and Dangerous, lasted 1.5 missions. I know a lot of people love it, but it's sooo generic (the combat). Love the atmosphere, but I can't take the monotony. Thinking of installing Freedom Force next.

Solid

Always :)

pro-soccer.jpg

Vashu

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

Just finished Halo in Heroic, with GF, next week, we start with Legendary. I also played Full Spectrum Warrior today, but had to return it to my work. Great game though, seriously gonna get it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Disgaea
Mario Golf
Socom 2
Amplitude
Hot Shots Golf Fore! beta

Tomorrow, Tales of Symphonia

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
minna no golf 4 and espgaluda.

anyone know exactly how unlocking new courses works in minna no golf 4? for the first six courses, new ones had simply become available by the time i was done with the old ones. but now i've won all the available tournaments, and no new courses are opening up. i guess i could just stick with match play until something happens.

Brofist

All for PS2.

WE7 IE - getting ready for 8
Gran Turismo 4 Prologue - few more golds to get in school mode
Onimusha 3 - already beat it, going for S grade
Mega Man Collection

Kuramu

While i await Tales of Symphonia...

finished Super Mario Bros 3 last night
started Super Mario World today
all thanks to that piano guy.

bogg

Resident Evil(gc)
UT2K4
Zelda: OOT from time to time, damn you water temple!
I started The Suffernig(pc) but havent gone back to it in quite some time.
oh and with myself :)

Andy787

Banned
Finishing up I-Ninja and Maximo, and I've got Maximo vs Army of Zin and Mega Man NT sitting in shrinkwrap for when I put the other two away. Just got Tales of Symphonia, Tobal 2, and a bunch of Dreamcast games, too, and ESPN 2K5 comes out on the 20th :(

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Super Mario Bros. (GBA)
Need For Speed Underground (PC)
Vampire Savior (arcade)
Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (arcade)

Picked up Tales Of Symphonia today, but will probably wait to start it until towards the end of August; I leave for Tokyo for a month next week, so most of my gaming will be at arcades or on my laptop.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
soldiers: heroes of WWII <-- fucking incredible!

kingdom under fire: the crusaders

otogi 2

guilty gear x2 #reload: midnight carnival <-- when i can get EGM's shawn elliot (who can probably pwn most people in any fighting game on GAF) to play online with me.

----

http://chespace.1up.com

Zilch

Banned
Warcraft 3
SWG (off and on)
Simpsons Hit & Run (GC version, surprisingly addictive)
Zelda: OOT Master Quest

I really really want Tales of Symphonia, but I might not have the time/money to do so. Also have a large backlog of PSX-era RPGs.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Just got off work a few minutes ago, so I think I'm going to unwind with a little Disgaea and maybe a dash of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. :)

Ferris

Tales of Symphonia
Shining Force (GBA)
and
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (not sure how much longer... kinda fun)

Tales has really nice graphics and great voice acting (well, for the first hour or so anyway). The only thing I'm unfamiliar with is the battle system.

Alex

Games I've been playing, or tried recently

1~FFXI. (Just mild stuff on the side lately, helping with AF3's and Avatars for the non-cop outs who do the solo-versions, bah. Doing some farming, etc, taking a break for a few weeks from biggies)

2~Viewtiful Joe (Blah! Not as hard as I was hoping, but still pretty frustrating)

3~Grabbed by the Ghoulies (Ok, I bought it for fodder for a trade in deal, but I figured why not open it, maybe it'll actually be good, maybe, please? Jesus christ, bad idea, this is a new low, even for Rare, I can't put into words how much I hate this game)

4~Ninja Gaiden (It's good fun, I guess, but I almost feel overwhelmed by the movelist, for a beat em up? Kinda odd. And god, this camera, I'm pretty tolorent, but it's grating, this, along with Kingdom Hearts are the two games where the cameras drive me nuts, but at least unlike Kingdom Hearts, Ninja Gaiden has the benefit of not sucking everywhere else)

I've been thinking about snagging WoTS2, but I've heard that it's quite broken compared to the original, which I enjoyed. Hm.

bjork

GTAIII (going for 100%)
Wario Ware on GBA
Mame stuff.

Just finished Kya: Dark Legacy earlier in the week. Fun game.

Top Bottom