• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Capcom/Nintendo should do...

with Resident Evil 4.

I just saw the newest trailer of RE:Acoplypse, and now, I, and my friends, really want to see this movie. But really, there really needs to be a RE4 trailer for RE:Acoplypse when it hits theatres. Just show some footage from E3, and have that guy go, "It's game time."

Just make sure that the image they use is high res or you can get a jaggy mess on the big screen like the Spiderman 2:the game trailer.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Nintendo has already made some theater spots featuring 3 upcoming games. The spot intended for R-rated movies includes Baton Kiatos, Resident Evil 4, and Metroid Prime 2. It would be foolish for them not to have this run with the RE movie.

Incase your wondering the other spot for the lower rated movies are:

Baton Kiatos/ Goldeneye/ MP2
Paper Mario/ Star Fox/ Pikmin 2

You can see these on TV, too.

cvxfreak

Nintendo and Capcom BETTER run an advertisement for the movie before RE: Apocalypse begins, just to get people excited. If not, they're missing their chance.

DrGAKMAN

Banned
CAPCOM America didn't want RE exclussive to GAMECUBE. Sony pictures is doing RE:A so they'd likely wanna push Outbreak 2 instead. So...in other words, I don't see it happening.

Top Bottom