• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what does this metroid shirt mean?

Joe

i got a MP2 shirt from the nintendo rep and its a grey t-shirt and on the front it says "MISSION FILE 02546" and on the back its got a small mp2 echoes logo. what does it mean?

by the way the shirt is sealed, mint condition and is a large :p

lexi

Banned
MISSION FILE 02546

=

0 + 2 + 5 + 4 + 6 = 17

17th letter of alphabet = Q

The 0 in Mission File would indicate a pre-state, or before an event. Q is exactly one letter before R, The R standing for Revolution!

OMGWTF

Screenboy

lockii said:
MISSION FILE 02546

=

0 + 2 + 5 + 4 + 6 = 17

The 0 in Mission File would indicate a pre-state, or before an event. Q is exactly one letter before R, The R standing for Revolution!

OMGWTF

:lol

-SB

BuG

lockii said:
MISSION FILE 02546

=

0 + 2 + 5 + 4 + 6 = 17

OMGWTF
See, I think the 0 is more of a red herring than anything. Nintendo have already begun by screwing the poor souls who are stuck with a 50Hz only TV, they're obviously planning on screwing regular GameCube folk as well by releasing it on a regular-sized DVD for exclusive play on the Panasonic Q.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
kitchenmotors said:
Fuck companies who just offer large sized shirts. For once I'd like to be able to get a video game shirt in small or medium.

For real. I couldn't get a damn thing on the Capcom website. Everything in their store was XL. All I fucking wanted was a Dino Crisis camo t-shirt in a medium or small, and they couldn't give it to me. Capcom bastards. Now their store is totally wiped out. They don't have anything good anymore. I hate this world. Erg

Joe said:
i got a MP2 shirt from the nintendo rep and its a grey t-shirt and on the front it says "MISSION FILE 02546" and on the back its got a small mp2 echoes logo. what does it mean?
Nintendo's planning on milking Metroid?

ohamsie

I think you need to post a picture of the shirt and tell us how you acquired it before we can come up with anything conclusive.

aoi tsuki

kitchenmotors said:
Fuck companies who just offer large sized shirts. For once I'd like to be able to get a video game shirt in small or medium.
i'd almost agree, but after washing most cheap large shirts, they shrink down to a medium pretty easily. Anything smaller than that is just too tight for me, and i'm pretty skinny.

The US Dreamcast shirts were mediums. Was them a couple of times, and they became "Extra Medium". They looked really good with a muted blue or green shirt on top though.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
BuG said:
Nintendo have already begun by screwing the poor souls who are stuck with a 50Hz only TV
Anyone, and I mean anyone, who still owns a 50Hz TV needs to not spend that last money on those two new games and buy a new TV that isn't 10-15 years old. Heck, I even have a shit-small TV set aside, only mono sound, no s-video but it is still NTSC enabled. Cost? $80 AUS, I use it for when I want to play the SNES.

aoi tsuki said:
i'd almost agree, but after washing most cheap large shirts, they shrink down to a medium pretty easily. Anything smaller than that is just too tight for me, and i'm pretty skinny.

The US Dreamcast shirts were mediums. Was them a couple of times, and they became "Extra Medium". They looked really good with a muted blue or green shirt on top though.

Have to agree with everything said here. Especially when it comes to wearing a green shirt on top.

Top Bottom