• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Family Guy episode is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

I think I about lost my mind this past hour. I was trying to remember what episode it was that Stewie says he knows cool. Then it goes to a clip of him smoking a cigarette and talking about some weird shit before it goes into a song and him splitting into multiple Stewies. I was fast forwarding through episodes on ones I thought had this part in them. I once made a mental note of this while having all my stuff in storage while moving but completely forgot now that I got my dvd's back

That song would be Rocketman, and Stewie's version is a tie with William Shattner's version. Dont remember the episode name though.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
As mentioned above, it's actually a parody(Not even a parody as much as a reenactment) of William Shatner's Rocketman "video" off his spoken word album(which was a cover of an Elton John song). It's almost exactly the same thing, just with Stewie in place of Shatner.

William Shatner's version is even funnier than Stewie's, I'd have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom