• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What happend to Hal?

SantaC

I am not sure if I am blind or uninformed but has Hal only made SSBM and Kirby's airride for the cube? It sounds awful little for a talented developer like Hal. (even if a key person left)

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Actually no, Flagship are.

They might well be converting Animal Crossing for Europe (because of all the different festivals you can't just translate it) and Mario Party 6 might be from them (depending on whether Nintendo's site have made a mistake or not), but that still doesn't sound like much for a pretty large development team to be working on.

Maybe they've got some DS/Revolution titles in the works.

olimario

Banned
The awesome Smash Melee
The awesome Kirby Air Ride
and...

My guess is they aren't working on any Cube titles. Revolution launch, SSB3:Online.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Nintendo's site lists HAL as developer of MP6. We know MP6 is going to be different somehow, so maybe it's true. However, they also list HAL as developer of MP5, but I'm pretty certain that was Hudson. Having said that, the earlier games are listed as Hudson, so it's not like they're unaware of their connection to the series.

So there's a mistake somewhere, either with MP5 or MP6, we'll have to wait to see which.

Shiggy

Mario Party 1-5 and also Mario Party Advance are from Hudson Soft. Accroding to Nintendo.com Mario Party 5 is from HAL, but it's definitive from Huson. I don't know whether they mad ethe same mistake again

Ranger X

I wish Hal would be returning in force with LOLO!

This game need to come back. Refresh it as you like but shit I WANT A NEW LOLO.

DrLazy

It's like the whole forum has me blocked or something.

barbrady.jpg

Move along, nothing to see here.

Edit: But seriously, its hard to get noticed around here unless you're a regular poster.

jarrod

Banned
I wonder what happened to Battle Land and Luna Blaze? There's also rumblings that a 2.5D GCN Kirby game was in the works awhile back. Smash Bros on DS seems likely too imo.

I'd guess Mario Party 6 is from Hudson again though, NOA is prone to website mistakes.

Top Bottom