• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you purchased recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Well, after working at my dad's store for 10 days, I've finally got some money ($270) and I'm going to Raleigh (definately hitting up Southpoint Mall) and Virigina for the next two weeks. So, I'm wondering if you people have any ideas on things I could get and to post what'd you've purchased recently to see if anything would be cool to get.

bjork

Don't know if any of it is considered "cool", but I like all these things I've recently picked up:

- GTO box 1 (dvds 1-5 w/t-shirt)
- 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame MBF-P02 (this cool samurai-ish gundam... I don't follow the series at all, but I like the robot)
- Cowboy Bebop manga box set (all five Tokyopop CB volumes in a slipcase)
- Gackt: The Sixth Day cd
- R: Racing Evolution for Xbox
- Spider-Man on dvd... that one in the huge box with a bonus dvd and stuff
- The Richard Pryor Show dvd set
- this box of four old pirate movies for $5 at Best Buy
- lots of capsule toys from work. :)

SKluck

Banned
DVDs. Too many to name. Over 20 titles in the past month.

Broke now, after car, health insurance, and various bills.

Hellraizah

- Spiderman Superbit Edition DVD
- Component switcher from Audio Authority
- Links 2004 for Xbox
- Super Monkey Ball for GameCube
- The Simpsons 4th Season DVD

Pretty much all I can think off the top of my head.

I bought the first Aqua Teen dvd set yesterday. Other than that, I really havent bought anything. Im trying to save as much money as possible as im moving in a few weeks, plus school and all of that.

Desperado

This week at the Baylor U All-State choir camp...

-Altoids cinnamon gum
-Cookie shake from TCBY
-Baylor 3ring binder, carrying my music around was getting annoying
-Baylor t-shirt

that's about it...food was free...most of it was bleh though, I practically lived off baked potatoes.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I just received the hardcover versions of Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man Blue today. I'm still wating for the first four issues of Marvel Knights Spider-Man to arrive. I also got NCAA 2005 and Batman TAS last week.

bjork

kitchenmotors said:
Did you see Moon Child? If so, what did you think? I saw it today but don't know quite what to think about it. I should watch it again.

We've got it at work, but I haven't watched it yet. Still shaking off the aftereffects of that GTO movie... :shudder:

-Army of Darkness Director's Cut Limited Edition (Ebay for $20 shipped)

-Black t-shirt with embroidered dragon on/near pocket at Lucky Brand boutique ($17, 50% off!)

-MOOSEHEAD beer brand mini keg (92 ounce) thing, off ebay, for $20 shipped.

-lots of liquor... too much to list

-Captain Morgan's Gold t-shirt

bjork said:
We've got it at work, but I haven't watched it yet. Still shaking off the aftereffects of that GTO movie... :shudder:

Well, it sure is an interesting movie. A bit cliche at times, but interesting. And everyone is so damn pretty, Gackt and Hyde included. :p

Mumbles

Roots : Tipping Point
Living Legends : Creative Differences
NIST-based clock
And coming soon - a new sofa.
Oh, and some beer

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
550 Watt Antec True Power Computer PSU
Some Eureka vacuum clear...Boss 4### or something
Trojans
Edge Shaving cream
Food

I'd like to buy all the Family Guy epidsodes, but I'll wait for pay day.

fbcamp

Banned
Nothing, I'm poor.

Though I did get a nice shape up yesterday, if that counts. First time they got my sideburns right in the ten years I've been going to that barbershop. :)

AniHawk

Teen Titans: A Kid's Game (was supposed to come with Kingdom Come, but Kingdom Come never got here)
Tales of Symphonia

Might get Sudeki next week.

And that's pretty much it for about... a month.

Mirk

Today was one of those days were I went nuts.

I bought today:
LG Flatron L1920p TFT LCD Monitor
Panasonic - MiniDV Camcorder PV-GS14: Girlfriends b-day gift
480 Watt Antec PS
120 GB SATA HDD: total space in my pc 400GB :eek
and other junk

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Just some clothes, mostly. Bought a bunch of nice button-down shirts, a pair of nice kinda a black jeans, and some shoes. What else have I bought? Nothing. Hope that doesn' make me a damn metro. I gotta go out and buy something straight tomorrow. Oh yeah, I bought some beers.....like, a bunch, tonight. if that couns. Oh yeah I bouhht a cd.....can't remember what cd tho. one of hte ones H have now, duh. wtf? can't remember.

miyuru

I bought a sweet wallet. Here's a blurry pic of the inside:

my.php

Check out their line at www.jfold.com.

Boogie9IGN

I just bought a Pirates of the Caribbean poster for my sister, pretty much it for the past month. Only have $5 left :(

fart

Savant
kitchenmotors said:
Did you see Moon Child? If so, what did you think? I saw it today but don't know quite what to think about it. I should watch it again.
i liked moonchild, but in not an "i respect the quality of this movie" way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom