• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is a good design college in LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrisKre

So, Im in Los Angeles for a month and a half, and I may be moving over here in a few months. I already got a business administration degree in a university in my country.

Im planning on studying design, I would like a carrer in videogaming but I dont want to limit myself.

What would be a good college to study design that could potentially be used for a carrer in the industry but not exclude other options?

Mau_Mau

Banned
Another vote for Art Center. That school is simply amazing and has excellent connections. It's a very focused cirriculumn there though. In other words, its not the school to go to if you're unsure of what it is you want to focus your studies on. There is really not a "general" art cirriculm for first years students. Once you start you're running, so to speak. And, as mentioned before, the school is costly...but so is every great art school.

I'd suggest you attend a tour. I believe they're held on weekdays around 1-2pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom