• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is a good way of cleaning semen from carpet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
emot-what.gif

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
cover the reast of the carpet with semen. That way it all looks the same. no one will notice.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
scola said:
cover the reast of the carpet with semen. That way it all looks the same. no one will notice.
This is no one-man job. I say way have a gaffer get-together and circle jerk at Borat's house.

DCX

DCX
scola said:
LOL He wouldn't be able to drop water or any types of liquids because it would accidentally clean it off :p

DCX

beerbelly

Banned
How big is the stain? If it's not much, I'd just trim the area with scissors. I spilt paint on my carpet once and I trimmed them off. It works. It's as if nothing happened.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I avoided the problem altogether by moving into a place that had all-tile flooring.

As for the used socks, yeah you wash them dude. Use plenty of bleach otherwise you can't get thoset yellow colored stains out properly.

Plastic cups work great too. Just don't leave them around for other people to check out, ya know.

GigaDrive

Banned
step one: take a dump. do not wipe.
step two: get off the john
step three: move over to the area with the semen
step four sit your ass down on the spot
step five: vigorosly rub your unwiped ass all over the spot
step six: get up and examine the spot to see if any improvement was made

repeat steps four through six until satisfied with results.

Bishman

GigaDrive said:

LOL

GigaDrive said:

Hey, at least you won't notice the semen stain anymore.

Stryder

Uhm, serious suggestion here, try windex / window cleaner, it's really good for getting pretty much anything out of carpet, just spray the shit out of it with it and then leave a towel over it for a day or two, then remove the towel and hopefully (hopefully) it will be gone.

aoi tsuki

Seriously, what kind of semen and/or carpet do you have that the two won't separate? Out of the few times i've missed the mark, i just use a wet rag. It's not like anybody's gonna be sniffing the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom