• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best head?

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I've always felt conflicted with Radiohead, on the one hand their songs are very deep and well written, but on the other hand I find them devastatingly depressing. Back in my teens I quite enjoyed the albums Pablo Honey, Ok Computer and The Bends. I honestly couldn't pick one song as there are far to many decent songs to just choose one.

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
disappointed-sad.gif

This is my favorite:

The sample they used and looped is otherworldly and makes me feel feelings every time. It comes from this early computer music track from 1977 (timestamped):

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I've always felt conflicted with Radiohead, on the one hand their songs are very deep and well written, but on the other hand I find them devastatingly depressing. Back in my teens I quite enjoyed the albums Pablo Honey, Ok Computer and The Bends. I honestly couldn't pick one song as there are far to many decent songs to just choose one.
And thats the beauty! Deep down they're all good

I'd say the dogs bollocks but thats a personal opinion.

;)

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Funny how that works.
My first introduction was OK COMPUTER. Went back to PH and TB. But Kid A was like .... So good. We're all energy vibrating and so is sound. I'm personally relatively melancholic and depressive so it makes sense they still resonate with me. You, I'm guessing transitioned into anther more positive vibration/energy so the sound stopped to click with you. #blabla

Last edited:
Did you guys play Kid A Mnesia Exhibition? The interactive Radiohead video game/art exhibit based on the Kid A & Amnesia albums? It might just be my favorite walking simulator. If you're a fan of those albums (and into drugs, but even if not), you will absolutely dig it.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Did you guys play Kid A Mnesia Exhibition? The interactive Radiohead video game/art exhibit based on the Kid A & Amnesia albums? It might just be my favorite walking simulator. If you're a fan of those albums (and into drugs, but even if not), you will absolutely dig it.

Thank you

Top Bottom