• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the reviews schedule this week?

Speevy

Banned
Anything important?

New (REAL) EGM scores?

Any particularly big IGN or Gamespot reviews? What about Mario Power Tennis? Halo 2?

Lakitu

st5fu
We should find out the EGM review scores by this Wednesday and a Halo 2 review will go up at IGN on Sunday

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
It's weird that for how busy the last month was and how busy November is going to be, this week is so quiet.

GDJustin said:
It's weird that for how busy the last month was and how busy November is going to be, this week is so quiet.

Are you crazy? :D

R&C: UYA
Killzone
ATV: OF3
The Incredibles
Smackdown vs Raw

are all guaranteed million sellers (disclaimer: for multiplatform - counts all platforms, for PS2 exclusives, none will hit a million this year)

Last week all we had was:
GTA
Bards Tale

Other than Halo 2 & Jak 3, I can't think of anything all that big coming next week except Tron 2.0

PhatSaqs said:
Yo sonycowboy. Do you still have the Killzone avatar at IGN? :p

Yeah. I'm no fair weather friend. :D

I'm getting it Wednesday, along with R&C:UYA. I really liked the beta and the demo, even with the problems that were described in the review. I'll be really interested to see what the rest of the reviews are like. I was expecting mid-to-low eights to start with and now I've lowered that a bit.

Top Bottom