• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Platform Will You Play Silent Hill 2 Remake?

Which Platform Will You Play SH2?

• PS5

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • PS5 PRO

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • PC

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • STEAM DECK CONSOLES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ROG ALLY CONSOLES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TrebleShot

Here we go again, multiplatform game, great reviews.
No cross save.

Better RT on PC and higher IQ.
No news on Dualsense support on PC.

Has an incredible atmosphere will it lend itself better to handhelds? will it be better for highest fidelity possible OR is the console ease of use and original coming from console sway you?

Personally will use these responses to decide but genuinely stuck.

I wish there was cross-save :(

playbignbox

Neo Member
I'll play on the only one in the poll that I have (PS5)... but if I had to choose without taking that into consideration, I'd like to play on the PC with the best possible specs.

tommib

The Pro isn’t out brother. And there’s still nothing confirming the game will be enhanced for it. Anyway. Playing this on Sunday morning.

TrebleShot

PC. Why would you want to experience an inferior version?
Well its because I like the platform? you know like how people prefer to play games on the SD, sometimes you just want that console like experience, but your right its not as good, technically but it will be very good and built for the platform also in a month or so PS5 PRO.

Wonko_C

VR on PC with Unreal Engine VR Injector. Accept no flatscreen substitutes.
Very likely there will be a profile to put it in FPV with motion controls ready after a few hours. I'm ready to shit my pants.

Last edited:

Cramoss

PC but only because PS5 version is crazy expensive here and so are all of PS5 games due to no regional pricing on PSN. I'd prefer it on comfy console but it'll do for now.

Last edited:

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
PC but only after it wins at least 1 award during a Jeff event.
I've heard about this game for decades and it better be good or else the fanbase is wearing thick nostalgia glasses.

RedC

If it gets PS5 Pro enhancements, then on a PS5 Pro.

If not, I'll wait and get it on my Xbox Series X when it likely releases same time next year.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I am just gonna fuck with my mind.

Download it on ps5.
But wont touch it as i want to play it on pro.
See if i have enough self restraint.
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Top Bottom