• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What To Eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hungry, only a microwave handy, and countless stores.

Also mcd's(had yesterday) little ceasers, bk, taco bell, kfc, pollo tropical, miami subs, subway.

Decide my fate.

Cubsfan23

Banned
I'm assuming you have an oven, so just go to the grocery and pick up your favorite frozen food dinners (Chicken patties and nuggets are my faves). Pick up some ice cream while you're there.

Desperado

Cubsfan23 said:
I'm assuming you have an oven, so just go to the grocery and pick up your favorite frozen food dinners (Chicken patties and nuggets are my faves). Pick up some ice cream while you're there.

frozen dinners suck.

SyNapSe

What is Pollo Tropical? I would say Taco Bell out of the choices... Subway is totally nasty shit, no matter what the fatasses who eat their 3 times a day think.

Quizno's isn't bad for a national chain!

Ryck

Taco Bell ........and only because I want to read your undoubtly hilarious "*omg* my ass is on fire" topic later on tonight

Pollo Tropical aka Tropigrill, BK bought up the franchise a few years ago. Pretty good chicken.

I decided to take no ones advice and chow down half a $5 little ceaser's pizza. :p

doncale

Banned
fast food sucks. not good value. plus, most fast food places make me puke because of the way the food is prepared. i get the shits from most McDonnalds and Taco Bell joints. fuck that shit. if you MUST get fast food, try Wendy's. the beef is decent. you're best bet is to go to a dollar store like Dollar General, with 4 or 5 bucks in your hand, and get some decent canned food. whatever you like as far as that. plus, you're not helping the massive corporations, unless dollar stores are run by them which i doubt... meh, just my 2c.

AntoneM

don't you even have a stove and a pot/pan that's all you need for some spagetti (and noodles and a jar of sauce)

Desperado

doncale said:
fast food sucks. not good value. plus, most fast food places make me puke because of the way the food is prepared. i get the shits from most McDonnalds and Taco Bell joints. fuck that shit. if you MUST get fast food, try Wendy's. the beef is decent. you're best bet is to go to a dollar store like Dollar General, with 4 or 5 bucks in your hand, and get some decent canned food. whatever you like as far as that. plus, you're not helping the massive corporations, unless dollar stores are run by them which i doubt... meh, just my 2c.

Does Subway count as fast food? cuz it pwns.

way more

whopper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom