• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would really set off 2005

1st Born

Sega annoucing a remake of Panzer Dragoon Saga on the GameCube and XBox (you take your pick!),

and, releasing a PDS2 on the XBox. 3D dragoon-riding with jacking other dragoons is mid-flight with 2-player co-op XBL play. With 8-player head-to-head on screen and a cherry on top.

Ports of Shenmue 2, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future to the other two consoles please. Super Monkey Ball 3.

Totally not going to happen but I'd love a copy of substance on Gamecube, and a late MGS3 port down the line. To anyone thinking of saying "BUY A PS2" (DrinkyCrow?), I have one.

I'd just like the option of picking it up for the console I want to.

ManaByte

Gold Member
radioheadrule83 said:
Ports of Shenmue 2, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future to the other two consoles please. Super Monkey Ball 3.

Totally not going to happen but I'd love a copy of substance on Gamecube, and a late MGS3 port down the line. To anyone thinking of saying "BUY A PS2" (DrinkyCrow?), I have one.

I'd just like the option of picking it up for the console I want to.

MGS2 gameplay without analog buttons = dog shit.

The PS2 does not have analog buttons.

You have to have a helluva lot more "give" to the button to be really considered analog.

ManaByte

Gold Member
soundwave05 said:
The PS2 does not have analog buttons.

You have to have a helluva lot more "give" to the button to be really considered analog.

PS2 and Xbox both have analog face buttons.

Top Bottom