• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatcha havin for lunch today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out for Lebanese with some co-workers. I'll probably get the chicken shawarma combo, or a shish tawook salad. With hommus and tabouleh, of course.

dem

/looks in lunchbox

mountain dew (canadian style) =\
ham sandwich =\
Oreos =)
A bag of Old Dutch Rave! Buffalo Wing potatoe chips =D GREATEST CHIPS EVER. Theyre what i imagine crack is like!

Santo

dem said:
/looks in lunchbox

mountain dew (canadian style) =\
ham sandwich =\
Oreos =)
A bag of Old Dutch Rave! Buffalo Wing potatoe chips =D GREATEST CHIPS EVER. Theyre what i imagine crack is like!

That sounds like a damn good lunch bro. I'm probably headin out for thai food in t minus 4 3 1...................................

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Pizza from either Papa John's or Mr Gattis, I haven't decided yet. :)

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Whole Wheat Rotini with Honeysuckle Italian Turkey Sausage Meatballs in a Crushed Tomato sauce. Sauteed onions, garlic, and zucchini round out this pasta dish.

South Beach-friendly meals aren't half bad.

signet

hotdog burritos. Grill a hot dog then wrap it in a tortilla with cheese and hot sauce and grill it again.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Sweet and Sour Chicken Lunch Special from Magic Wok.
2 scoops of Fried Rice + an Eggroll!

Only 4.04, what a deal.

Tuvoc

hotdog burritos. Grill a hot dog then wrap it in a tortilla with cheese and hot sauce and grill it again.
^ I'm gonn have to try that.

I had Panera

Bacon Turkey Bravo!!! and a Fufu Berry Jones Soda

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Picadillo--spicy ground beef w/ green pepper, onion and spices smothered w/ rice and red beans and a fried egg on top w/ slices of avocado on the side. YUMMMMMMMMM

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well I'm eating my pizza now, but it came from Domino's. I saw a coupon in the phone book and decided to order from them instead. Now I'm just sitting here eating my pizza, writing a little bit, and drinking some Tropicana Fruit Punch.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Chicken tenders and orange soda.

Yum.

(I'm also listening to Pearl Jam's cover of Yellow Ledbetter, which while not edible, adds to the experience I think)

aoi tsuki

Sandwich (avocado, tomato, cheddar with a basil leaf and mayo)
mesclun salad with casear dressing
Heineken or red wine

plate.jpg

mmm......

I had chicken fajita lean pockets and they sucked. I love most flavors and I decided to try these today for the first time. My favorites are the turkey, brocolli, and cheddar and the meatball ones. I also had a powerbar protein plus bar, which is pretty good considering it only has 1 gram of sugar.

Mumbles

Well, it's a bit late now, but Tuna fish on whole wheat. Some cilantro, a half plum tomato, and a bit of green onion dip. And water to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom