• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatever happened to Boss Games?

snapty00

Banned
I liked the Top Gear Rally game for Nintendo 64, and while World Driver Championship was ass overall (the car steered as if it were on ice always!), the game had to have been programmed well. I guess they were like Factor 5 in many ways.

So, where are they now?

jkooXL

Boss games was my first real production game job, I did backgrounds for Spider and was the first person on the Twisted Edge Team, I actually named that game too. Boss was in a great position at first but the last game they worked on was with M$, to be published by M$, and the game just took forever and was finallly dropped and they couldn't get anything else going... and that was it! I see old team members at E3 every once in a while, lot of the best artists and programmers formed Snowblind Games, (along with some of the cream of Lobotomy software) everyone else is spread out all over Seattle and further. Sawkins where are you??

lexi

Banned
What have Snowblind been up to? Last Snowblind game I played (Years ago) was Top Gear Overdrive, which I think was probably the best N64 game visually. 60FPS and Graphics that would stand up well today.

element

ezra fucking owns you!!

the demos for the racing game boss was doing were very pretty, but they never delievered on time. it was a shame.

lexi

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Oh nothing much outside of creating Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, Champions Of Norrath: Realms of Everquest, and Champions: Return to Arms.

lol, Thanks. I've been out of the loop since moving to Canada.

Top Bottom