• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's happening with Unity?

Catalyst

Banned
Jeff hasn't blogged in forever, and I haven't heard anything about it for a while. Does anyone know if it's still in development, or what?

i talked to Peter Molyneux at E3 this year, and the first thing i asked him about was Unity. he told me they were hoping to have it playable at E3 05.

seems like there's gonna be some more waiting. but after seeing footage where the game goes from a 3D to 2D perspective, and just the most recent build, Minter can take all the time he wants with it. that game is gonna be special.

ge-man

Thanks for that Johnny. I'll repeat what I said in another thread and assume that his lack of blog activity is directly connected to work, much like the last time he was silent for a long period of time.

Catalyst

Banned
Well goddamn. I know Jeff's pretty much doing this on his own, but why can't he gather himself a small team to help out a bit with the non-important stuff? I just want to see more of it, grr.

Top Bottom