• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the crappiest place on Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
My vote goes to Lost Angeles.

Homestead, Florida comes in a close second, though.

And I refuse to explain myself, other than the prior location involved three bottles of unkown substance and a giant fuzzy manbeast creature.

Wolfy

Banned
Some small country in Africa.

You have angered the militant Nigerian nationalist.

tearsbad.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I'd say Iraq. Though somewhere in Africa may be far worse..we just don't hear so much about it. Probably, in fact, would be somewhere in Africa.

Seth C

How about we change this to the worst place in North America? Oh, and exclude the ice covered tundras of Canadia, please.

calder

The backhills of TN are not without their "why the hell is everyone hanging out at the walmart parking lot on a friday night?" charm.

We were driving though some town in Alabama though that gets my vote. There was a stench unlike any other that clung to the entire city like a warm wet blanket full of rotting vegetation and sulfer.

Fifty

calder said:
The backhills of TN are not without their "why the hell is everyone hanging out at the walmart parking lot on a friday night?" charm.

We were driving though some town in Alabama though that gets my vote. There was a stench unlike any other that clung to the entire city like a warm wet blanket full of rotting vegetation and sulfer.

In Ottawa the kids hang out at Shopper's Drug Mart on friday nights. No joke.

Santo

Pistons are a-okay. But I refer to the Conan joke...

Pistons won the NBA finals last night and when asked where they'd be going they said anywhere but Detroit.

bjork

It's a holiday in Cambodia
It's tough kid, but it's life
Need a holiday in Cambodia
don't forget to pick a wife...

atomsk

Party Pooper
<simpsons> east st louis </simpsons>

i'd have to agree. though i did live in jersey for most of my life, and driving though newark is no picnic

yes, north jersey does indeed smell.

central and south jersey can be pretty nice depending on where you go. sadly most people bash on NJ due to opinions of north jersey, which is really just an extension of NYC...

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
ugh, knoxville tennessee.

nothing but fat people and white trash.

When youre on the UT campus its like youre in a totally different city.

ourumov

I would rather being in Africa/North Corea than to any of the poor suburbs of the big cities (European or American)...

cvxfreak

I hear they eat dirt in North Korea. It's pretty sad to hear that, since south of the border Koreans are living good lives in general as well as east across the sea in Japan.

ourumov

Last week I saw a report about the worst turfs in Spain. It was so SAD, DEPRESSING and FRIGHTENING that I decided I would rather die than to go to those places. It's not that I live in a great place but at least I can be sure nobody will kill me if I sleep on the streets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom