• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the easiest (and best) way to mod a PS3 fightstick to work on PC/PS4/XB1?

ryushe

So, for the past couple of days I've been watching a lot of the Evo matches and, like always, it's getting me real hyped to play some fighting games again. Now, my problem so to speak is that I prefer to play stick than on pad and the only stick I have is my tournament edition SSFIV PS3 fightstick. Being that I more or less retired my PS3 and now have fighters I'm interested in playing on the PC, PS4 and XB1 (as well as I refuse to buy another fightstick), I'm looking for a simple way to mod my current fightstick to work with all of those platforms and then some.

I've been looking into the Brook Universal Fighting Board and it looks simple enough to install and is also relatively cheap. So, is this the best out there? Is there better? And does it make better sense to just spend the money on a newer fightstick and call it day?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom