• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whats the release date for the new PS2 model?

I want to get rid of my 3 year old PS2. Also I have never ever traded any games/systems. How does this work at EBWorld here in Canada? Can somebody help me out?

Odysseus

Banned
This question is eerily reminiscent of this same time last year and the last new PS2 model...

Anyway, isn't it November 1?

Odysseus said:
This question is eerily reminiscent of this same time last year and the last new PS2 model...

Anyway, isn't it November 1?

someguy on ign forums says Oct 15 but I wanna make sure.

Spike

Doom_Bringer said:
I want to get rid of my 3 year old PS2. Also I have never ever traded any games/systems. How does this work at EBWorld here in Canada? Can somebody help me out?

Trade in for the old unit is $100. Then you have to make up the additional $100+taxes difference.

Also, buy the extended warranty. I think it's $20 for a year, then when the year is almost up, take the unit back and get a new one.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
US stores are scheduled to start receiving the new PS2's as soon as the middle/end of next week.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
EBGames will have them in-store on Oct. 13th. If you haven't preordered from them by now, then you're too late to receive them first. First-order shipments closed as of Tuesday, Oct. 6th. You can still preorder from EBGames, but you'll get your PS2 from the second wave of shipments, due by the end of October.

Top Bottom