• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Wrong With Way of the Samurai 2?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Why isn't it crushing the world and cutting the heads off reviewers? Seriously, to anyone who has played it...why is the sequel teh suck? The first game is fantastic! I haven't found an issue of EGM yet to hear their complaints.

Bebpo

Banned
It's about the same quality as the first game, yet with a very different approach. I don't think the first game scored very well either in magazines, so...

Personally I'd say the game is about a 8/10

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I disagree... it does take a different approach.... but a too different.. doesn't feel anything like the first one which was basically a samurai choose your own adventure. This one feels a little too much like Onimusha for my taste

First one B+

Second one C+

i am a very big fan of the first one also, and i have been noticing that a lot of magazines have been giving it dissapointing reviews

Blackace said:
I disagree... it does take a different approach.... but a too different.. doesn't feel anything like the first one which was basically a samurai choose your own adventure. This one feels a little too much like Onimusha for my taste

First one B+

Second one C+

Care to elaborate?

Top Bottom