• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

when do preorders start for PSP and DS (in Japan)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thinking of getting a PSP direct from Japan, but does anyone know when official preorders start over there?

How about DS (hedging my bets in case I fold at the first sign of bomberman DS videos)

mrklaw said:
Thinking of getting a PSP direct from Japan, but does anyone know when official preorders start over there?

How about DS (hedging my bets in case I fold at the first sign of bomberman DS videos)

I'm considering play-asia, they have the value pack for 269 USD (210 euros). There's of course that little thing mentioned..."Preorder price is subject to possible change upon release"... :)

ourumov

Project Midway said:
I'm considering play-asia, they have the value pack for 269 USD (210 euros). There's of course that little thing mentioned..."Preorder price is subject to possible change upon release"... :)
Which is the thing that has stopped me from placing a preorder.

ourumov said:
Which is the thing that has stopped me from placing a preorder.
Yeah. But there's also mentioned that "We do not charge your credit card before pre-orders are being shipped." But I'm also waiting to see what happens...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I've already preordered with play-asia, but got stung for duty last time, so potentially I'm looking at a £50-60 saving going direct.

i might even just keep the preorder and sell the unit on ebay afterwards if I happen to get 2 (or on here) - I should get retail price back right?

Top Bottom