• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

How often do you feel depressed?

Seems like one out of every three drunken nights I get depressed, bleh. I shall come home and listen to depressing music, think depressing thoughts and write a depressing LJ entry. Drunken depression sux.

I haven't really been depressed since I started taking St. John's Wort. For once, I actually feel normal.

Consequently, I haven't really been drunk in just as long. I wonder if the two are related...hmm.......

Malakhov

Banned
That's the main reason I've tried to stop drinking. I was sober for 2 weeks but tonight I went ahead and drank like a pig with some friends. Now I got home and I'm going through the wine bottles we have here. I'm listening to a coldplay show and now I'm super depressed.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm depressed the next morning. i've sworn off drinking more tiems then i can count.

tonight its
blackhwk.jpg

:)

Who the fuck posts on a forum while drunk? Go to sleep. Jesus. If you find yourself getting depressed after you drink -- DONT DRINK.

Suerte

HalfPastNoon said:
Who the fuck posts on a forum while drunk? Go to sleep. Jesus. If you find yourself getting depressed after you drink -- DONT DRINK.

Just so you know, I plowed your mom, five times. Kthxbye. I shall go to bed now.

Suerte said:
Just so you know, I plowed your mom, five times. Kthxbye. I shall go to bed now.
You're the worst homosexual ever. You could learn a thing or two from Lonestar.

PS: I am always happy when I'm drunk unless I'm throwing up 9 times (that was a fun night)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
HalfPastNoon said:

You don't see many posts from Fri..well, the weeken....okay, you don't see many posts from any time whatsoever in the off-topic forum do you? Posting when drunk is the in thing these days. It's what all the hip kids are doing.

way more

Do you drink alone? I pretty much always feel good when drunk, only when I'm say mourning or mad will I become depressed. I'll usually only drink when I'm with friends and ready for a good time.

Just figure out if you're going to be depressed before you drink.

Suerte

Nah I drink with friends but then when I come home it usually gets depressing, I'm guessing it's like the low after the high or something.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I was depressed as shit earlier today. FOr various reasons. And I was like,there's one way you'rte gonna cope with this, and you know what it is! Now I feel better. Alcohol always makes me feel betteer. After all, yoy can't spell better without beer. holy crap that took me forever., This is the first time i really drank in over two weeks. my friend, it's been too long.

If I'm depressed when drunk there's a 99% chance that I was depressed before stating to drink and gettign drunk just made it worse. It goes something like this; depression -> drinking -> sadness -> anger -> rage -> broken shit and beer cans all over the room.

demon said:
I was depressed as shit earlier today. FOr various reasons. And I was like,there's one way you'rte gonna cope with this, and you know what it is! Now I feel better. Alcohol always makes me feel betteer. After all, yoy can't spell better without beer. holy crap that took me forever., This is the first time i really drank in over two weeks. my friend, it's been too long.

Join Suerte in bed, please.

demon

HalfPastNoon said:
Join Suerte in bed, please.
maybe if surtue was a hot chick. but no, he's a gay man. and one penis (my own) is more than enough for me.

-edit-
now it's time for me to play some doom3 with no regard to how loud it is for the others in the apartmetns next to me. HAHAHA.

demon

The Shadow said:
I think you mean optic zoom.
That too. To catch all the people far far away who are running from my frigtheningly enormous penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom