• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where can I get the VJ "HMD" Tee?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm actually wearing the t-shirt right now

HENSHIN

btw, the first episode of the Viewtiful Joe anime is out, RAW though. Hopefully someone subs it soon

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Disposable emails :)

Funny thing is that they knew I scammed it and emailed me to stop doing it, then posted a warning on the website. Yet they still sent me the t-shirt.

I think I even wore the t-shirt at the focus group last year too, so I'm sure they know who I am now :p

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It gives you points for sending referrals out to friends, so I just sent myself a bunch of referalls to myself and created like a 100 usernames...hahah...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Hmm, they have another Viewtiful Joe t-shirt on the site now. Must find another way to scam.

Boogie9IGN

I clicked on most of the AV room things and got like 590 points, yay. I have 695 points now, htf do I get to 5000

Boogie9IGN said:
I clicked on most of the AV room things and got like 590 points, yay. I have 695 points now, htf do I get to 5000

I sumbmitted a weak ass VJ villan, for 500 points :p

Doing these fake email referrals is a pain in the ass.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Pedigree Chum said:
I sumbmitted a weak ass VJ villan, for 500 points :p

Doing these fake email referrals is a pain in the ass.

Haha, you shouldn't fake em...they're gonna catch you :p

My shirt is blue

Bog

Junior Ace
Wario64 said:
It gives you points for sending referrals out to friends, so I just sent myself a bunch of referalls to myself and created like a 100 usernames...hahah...

Yeah, that sounds worth it.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wario64 said:
I'm actually wearing the t-shirt right now

HENSHIN

btw, the first episode of the Viewtiful Joe anime is out, RAW though. Hopefully someone subs it soon

Wario, can you PM me where to get the raw?

Top Bottom