• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where can I get those display pillows?

TiVo

Go to any mattress store and on the beds are these pillows that are the length of the bed, queen or king. The pillow cases are of a heavy cloth material. Some have the mattress or store logo and some are plain. I bought a mattress and begged the salesman to sell me one or two and he said not for sale. I stopped into 2 other stores and the same thing. They direct me to "body pillows". I know what body pillows are and these are not them. I want the same fricking pillows they display in the store.
If anyone works in a mattress store and can get me 2 queen size brown or tan pillows please let me know and name a price plus extra for your troubles.
Thanks.

TiVo

I'm assuming those are the ones with the anime chicks?
Ha!
No just the display ones in the mattress store.

Alucrid

Banned
Since my joke will go ignored since it's here in community I'll provide actual help. I'm sure the bed departments of target, Walmart, sears, kohl's, etc will have it or a place like bed bath and beyond. Assuming you're in the states.

Top Bottom