• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where do you go to find top released ranked games for a console?

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
For example my wife is bugging the piss out of me that we need a game to play together. She's a big fan of Nintendo so a wii title would be best.

Just in general if you haven't touched a system in a while and ignored recent lineups. Where do you go to see rankings on released titles? Game Rankings.com sucks because it shows hyped games that aren't even released mixed in with already released.

traveler

Not Wario
Might want to try putting this in the Gaming Discussion instead of the Online/Matchup discussion. Just a thought.

TuxBobble

I'm a big fan of Metacritic. Same sort of concept as GameRankings.

Honestly though, the big thing is that you need to actually read what the reviews say about these games. Metacritic has about 1 paragraph from each of the reviews that contributed to the composite score listed on the game's page. Additionally the actual reviews are linked, but it's a good way to browse a few without reading huge lengthy reviews.

Top Bottom