• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where is Dual Sense Edge Pro?

Bartski

Gold Member
There was a lot of chatter on the next dual sense edge version with a 12h long battery getting leaked.

Iron Man Want GIF

Not even a bleep on this during the presentation, while the PS5 Pro blog post lists the regular Dual Sense bundled in the box wrf...

Do you guys think it was fake?

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Didn't it say it was an improved version of the Dualsense? Not necessarily a pro version?
did they?

It will include a 2TB SSD, a DualSense wireless controller and a copy of Astro’s Playroom pre-installed in every PS5 Pro purchase. PS5 Pro is available as a disc-less console, with the option to purchase the currently available Disc Drive for PS5 separately.
PS5 Pro fits perfectly within the PS5 family of products and is compatible with the PS5 accessories currently available, including PlayStation VR2, PlayStation Portal, DualSense Edge

I was waiting to hear if that one rumor was true about the PS5 Pro controller having better triggers . . . that was going to piss me off. and get me to buy a controller.

G-DannY

There was a lot of chatter on the next dual sense edge version with a 12h long battery getting leaked.

Iron Man Want GIF

Not even a bleep on this during the presentation, while the PS5 Pro blog post lists the regular Dual Sense bundled in the box wrf...

Do you guys think it was fake?

to be announced next month for 500$/600€

sticks and triggers sold separately

Bartski

Gold Member
I was waiting to hear if that one rumor was true about the PS5 Pro controller having better triggers . . . that was going to piss me off. and get me to buy a controller.
I can't play soulslikes anymore without back buttons and I use my Edge wired through a wall since the battery lasts approx 2 hours. This is my no. 1 most anticipated upgrade after the gfx

I can't play soulslikes anymore without back buttons and I use my Edge wired through a wall since the battery lasts approx 2 hours. This is my no. 1 most anticipated upgrade after the gfx

I got the backbutton attachment for the PS4 and hardly touched it. I still can't get used to back buttons. I think I'm fine without it. The battery is also fine with me. I game 2-3 hours and put it back on a charger anyway.

Top Bottom