• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where should i preorder games from?

LAMBO

I want to preorder San Adreas and maybe a few other things. Which is the best place, which place will get you the game the fastest?

LAMBO

Queens New York. There's tons of places to go and pick up games but i'm feeling lazy and would just like the games to show up on my door when they are released.

funcojoe

I always order from Gamestop.com or EB's website, I get my games shipped overnight and they arrive the same day as they do instore.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
funcojoe said:
I always order from Gamestop.com or EB's website, I get my games shipped overnight and they arrive the same day as they do instore.

Same here, but I'm pretty much EBgames.com exclusive 90% of the time. Never had a problem with them. Sometimes I even gotten my copy a few hours or even a day before the store.

Prospero

I've been doing well with Gamestop (with the exception of them taking a year and a day to ship Katamari Damacy, but that wasn't their fault). I don't particularly care about getting games on the release date as much as I care about purchasing the game before it's hard to find, so I use the $1.99 shipping option. They have overnight shipping as well, though.

LAMBO

I'm getting MGS3 and GTA san Andreas from EB, the overnight shipping is tempting but $10 shipping on each game seems high. On their page i see this:

One day Air
Shipments
Over $75.00 $10.99
(AK & HI $16.99)

But i guess that doesn't apply to preorders that ship seperatly?

hobart

I asked for standard ground on Gamestop.com once... I got the game the next day.

That was cool.

EB or Gamestop have always been very friendly to me.

LAMBO

Also, any word if best buy will have a GTA:SA deal? I remember picking up Vice city at Best buy on launch day for $40.

Top Bottom