• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wheres the GA icon gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

I just wish they'd change the forum page's title to something like "Medicomp DBase Tech Help School" or something generic so when I have the browser minimized at work it would look all stealthy and legit if someone was to look at my screen. As it is, all you see is "Gaming-Age..." on the taskbar, and that's not fooling anyone.

calder said:
I just wish they'd change the forum page's title to something like "Medicomp DBase Tech Help School" or something generic so when I have the browser minimized at work it would look all stealthy and legit if someone was to look at my screen. As it is, all you see is "Gaming-Age..." on the taskbar, and that's not fooling anyone.

That's on you, man... If anything, open about 5 or 6 different browser windows so XP will condense them all into one tab. :)

EDIT: I just uploaded the old GAF Icon, so it should start to appear again.

WasabiKing said:
That's on you, man... If anything, open about 5 or 6 different browser windows so XP will condense them all into one tab. :)

EDIT: I just uploaded the old GAF Icon, so it should start to appear again.

wootles. A victory for democracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom