• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Here Likes To Cuddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cuddleparty.com/

Now you can pay $30 to cuddle with strangers.

Be sure to check out the Cuddlemonials....

"You continue to impress me and also to open new arenas up for me in regards of my own sexuality and also my love for women and learning to love myself and my body."

rm1.jpg

Marcia and Reid cuddle in the sunshine.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
OmniGamer said:
I get all the cuddling i want for free

The best thing about free cuddling is that it can lead to sex....(or after sex) and sex is a major no no at cuddleparty.com.... I am so not down.........

How much you wanna bet that if you show up, there'll be like six guys waiting in hoods and baseball bats.

And if not, there should be.

aoi tsuki

Cuddling and kissing but no sex or dry humping? That's like a Jack and Coke without the Jack! At some point, you just know two people are gonna sneak out and get it on.

Cuddle Lifeguards are a select group of amazing individuals who are specially trained and certified in how to facilitate Cuddle Parties and handle the situations and conversations that come up for those who attend Cuddle Party events.

They are responsible for ensuring the integrity of the room, meaning that no sex happens, that everyone feels safe, and that the sexual energy, when it shows up, is dispersed safely. They, along with the Cuddle Caddy facilitate the Welcome Circle and make sure everyone gets taken care of.

OmniGamer

Mugen said:
Cuddling irritates the hell out of me.

You're doing it wrong...read the manual.

this is the stupidest thing i've ever heard...cuddling is annoying in the first place, so why the hell would ya pay for it?

You people are sad....body contact kicks ass.

miyuru

I thought it was "I Agree With This Post". Nobody told me, but it just popped in my head as I was thinking, "Hey, I agree with this post," and bam! I figured out the puzzle.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
miyuru said:
I thought it was "I Agree With This Post". Nobody told me, but it just popped in my head as I was thinking, "Hey, I agree with this post," and bam! I figured out the puzzle.
iawtp

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Incredible, Marcia and Reid are coming on the Don and Mike show.... right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom