• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is Austin Harrouff? FSU student, 'bodybuilder', frat member, singer, and murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movement

There is some new evidence with the ongoing investigation of double homicide case in Florida. I think this YouTube account warrants discussion of mental health and steroid and drug abuse, culturally and this case particularly.

The original thread was closed because it was nothing more than a shock headline.

However, there is now new evidence of the accusedkiller of a married couple in their garage, in Jupiter Florida.

Turns out, Austion Harouff has YouTube account, with basically zero viewership. He focuson on bodybuildig, and pretty implies that he has and/or is taking steroids. Also, based solely on my amateur diagnosis, I would diagnosis concern to his mental health.

From his YouTube

I've got a psycho side and a normal side. I've lost my mind help me find it

Also, by seemingly completely random chance, the female victim's father is former mayor of North Miami Beach, Jeff Mishcon. There so far is no connection to the parties, this is by all accounts has taken eveybody by surprise. Fascinating and horrifying at the same time.

Anyway here is Austin's cover of 'Hound Dog', and link to his YouTube account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom