• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is Who thread - Post your previous nickname on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to have a new name, but I hadn't thought of one before the forum was back, and I couldn't resist the urge not to register instantly, so...

Hooker

Smiley test

:) = :)
:( = :(
;) = ;)
:p = :p
:D = :D
:o = :eek:

Still broken: :lol :confused :eek :cool

-uppercase :p & :O don't work

Hamfam

I can't seem to get my avatar working. :( I guess I'll just remain a freak forever.

EDIT: Hoorah, it works!

Miguel

Miguel

...it's not that hard people. :p

Anyway, the new forum looks great so far...I just gotta dig deeper and find out what's wrong with it. There's always something wrong. :p

Miguel said:
Anyway, the new forum looks great so far...I just gotta dig deeper and find out what's wrong with it. There's always something wrong. :p

I'll tell you one thing, the Post Reply and Post New Thread being on the left side sucks balls.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I dont like change.

Dead

well not really...yet
freddy.gif

same as before

so far, the only thing I'm missing from the last forum is the optional icons you could post when replying/making a topic, like thumbs up, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom